NiP is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. We have won over 200 trophies, and currently have a fanbase of more than 4M direct fans. We field world-class teams in CSGO, Rainbow Six, Valorant, FIFA & DotA 2 and are currently exploring multiple entries into more titles to reach an even larger audience. To support our rapidly growing community, we are looking for a passionate Community Manager with a proactive mindset to go above and beyond in making NiP the biggest and most positive community in esports.
- Engage, maintain and grow the fanbase on all NiP owned social channels and networks
- Manage and build relationships with moderators on all NiP owned social channels and networks
- Think outside the box — identify new platforms, conversations and opportunities to engage untapped online communities
- Be the voice of our community when participating in internal strategic marketing discussions
- Grow our presence in the esports community by developing global online and offline community events and activities that brings our fanbase closer to our players and creators
- Work with the partnerships team to ideate and run activations with sponsors and partners that resonate with our community
- Collaborate with our creative team and content creators to develop engaging content
- Support the Social Media Manager on relevant day-to-day tasks when required
- Help organize and run office-based staff and fan events
- Develop and present regular community insights and sentiment reports to management
- Excellent work facilities in the heart of Stockholm.
- Company culture focused on empowerment, accountability, execution, and most of all fun.
- A diverse set of colleagues, from 15+ nationalities.
- The opportunity to grow one of the most iconic brands within esports.
The position is based at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. Remote work can be considered for the right candidate. If you think you are the right fit, apply through the link. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Perfect command of English. Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong meme game
- Proven history and passion for maintaining and developing online communities
- Passionate about gaming and esports
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
- Proactive mindset and upbeat personality, with strong organizational skills